Chief Executive Officer of Noah Holdings International Limited
• Responsible for providing customized wealth management and assets allocation solutions for high net worth clients. With extensive experience in wealth management, Mr. Liu is an expert on handling global assets allocation, domestic and overseas trusts, family wealth planning, tax planning and company services;
• Worked in leading international accounting firm, the world-class reputable trust company and family office with over 12 years of wealth planning experience;
• Graduated from Dongbei University of Finance and Economics with a Master Degree in Law. He is a qualified non-practicing solicitor and Certified Tax Agent in China and a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Chief Executive Officer of Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited
• More than 10 years solid experience in the financial industry;
• Previously worked in Gluskin Sheff, a leading Canadian wealth management company and renowned Macquarie Group, and was responsible for investment and research work;
• Graduated from the University of Toronto and Queen’s University in Canada with a Bachelor of Commerce and a Master of Finance respectively. He is a holder of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification.
Chief Investment Officer of Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited
• Over 15 years’ experience in asset management, globally recognized in public markets and hedge fund investments;
• Previously served as the Chief Investment Officer of Gottex Penjing Asset Management, managed USD 2 billion of clients’ asset;
• Mr. Ma was a founder and portfolio manager of Penjing Asset Management.
General Manager, International Product of Noah Holdings International Limited
• Mr. Lin has over 20 years’ experience in financial sector. He is a veteran in product development and investment advisory in private banking and wealth management fields;
• Previously served as various senior management positions in international banks, including Citibank and ABN AMRO Bank, N.V.;
• Holds a MBA degree from National University of Singapore.
Group Chief Economist of Noah Holdings Limited and Managing Director of Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited
• Dr. Xia is responsible for overseeing research team and conducting research in global macro, investment strategies and asset allocation;
• Dr. Xia obtained his Bachelor and Master degrees in Economics from the Peking University and his Ph.D. degree in Economics from the University of Minnesota. Prior to joining Noah in 2015, Dr. Xia was a professor of Finance at the Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Hong Kong.
Executive Director of Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited
• Ms. Yu has spent over 15 years working in finance with vast knowledge and ample experience in global capital markets and products as well as in asset management. She has accumulated valuable experience in multiple functions including operation, finance and risk control;
• Before joining Noah, she worked for internationally renowned financial institutions including Goldman Sachs, UBS and Deutsche Bank, in London, Tokyo and Hong Kong, participated and led several projects on strategic global initiatives;
• Ms. Yu received the Certificate of Quantitative Finance (CQF) and holds a Master Degree in Mathematical Economics and Econometrics from the London School of Economics and Political Science and a Bachelor Degree in Economics and Econometrics from the University of Bristol.